- How will you prepare for results day? - 325 votes - open
- If your results are disappointing would you... - 289 votes - open
- Are you confident about getting the grades you need? - 237 votes - open
- Who do you think gives best clearing advice? - 152 votes - open
- What are you going to do after you finish A Levels? - 418 votes - open
- Where do you find out about Universities? - 273 votes - open
- How do you like your revision environment? - 267 votes - open
- What is your best revision style? - 307 votes - open
- Who do you revise best with? - 231 votes - open
- Where do you revise best? - 279 votes - open
- How do you revise best? - 206 votes - open
- What is your best time to revise? - 208 votes - open
- What is your best day to revise? - 178 votes - open
- What is your ideal total time to revise per day? - 346 votes - open
- How long is your ideal revision session? - 605 votes - open
Log in here
OK, we're back to school & work now... how are you feeling?
Yeah, everything is pretty much back to normal.
Things are a bit weird, but it's better than I thought.
I'm neither happy nor unhappy about the situation.
I'm a bit worried about family and friends.
I'm not happy about being back at school.
Total votes: 642